Volunteer with International Volunteer Headquarters in Costa Rica
Location: San Jose, Manuel Antonio
Embark on an adventure to Costa Rica with IVHQ, where you can choose from several different volunteer programs in San Jose, Manuel Antonio, and beyond! Programs that you can be a part of include:
- Childcare and working with children at daycares and schools
- Turtle conservation and research
- Healthcare at clinics for disabled children, hospitals, and other locations
- Construction and renovation
- Teaching English at public schools, in homes, or even at a local fire station
- Eco-agricultural conservation in the central highlands of Costa Rica
- Special needs care for students with intellectual and physical disabilities
IVHQ also offers a Holiday Experience during Christmas and the New Year, where you can participate in a variety of volunteer projects, including working with children and the elderly, planning celebrations for underprivileged children, and sprucing up community centers. And if you would like to gain university credit while volunteering in Costa Rica, check out IVHQ’s Spanish Service Learning Course in San Jose!
During your weekends and free time, you’re invited to explore San Jose and other areas of the country, including volcanoes, rainforests, and beaches. Volunteering with IVHQ in Costa Rica starts from one week at only $355.