Volunteer English Bangkok
Duration: 4 – 50 weeks
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Summary: If you can speak and write fluent English … then you are the right person to join our volunteer program to teach English in Thailand. The idea of our program is “fun based”. The main focus is teaching vocabulary lessons by using drawing or action tools. Secondary priority lesson idea should be simple conversation.
Details: If you tell us in which area(s) you would like to teach, the duration of your anticipated stay and how many hours you can dedicate to teach on a weekly basis – we will send you a proposal within 2 weeks.
We now have agreements with several schools in more than 4 different areas:
- Ayutthaya / Bang Pa In
- Khao Yai
This program is not only about teaching at class, but also about cultural aspects. You will explore our culture with our youth guide. You will discover this amazing country and our youth will practice their English conversation skills from this tour, too.
Our tour destinations are for example : Bangkok Canal Tour or Old city Bike trip or Old city Walking Trip or the Zoo.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- No national requirements. Helping hands from all over the world are welcome.
You need to speak English (fluently)
- Welcome dinner
- Lunch at school during the teaching days
- Airport pickup
- Tour to Rural area for teaching English and travel ( 1 Time per month )
- Electricity, water and housekeeping cost that we use for villager to do this as for helping them get money
- Equipment for teaching such as paper, pencil, ink for printing , etc.
- Donation to good students and also used for setting intensive English class for talent teenager
- Donation for other alternative education such as gardening, farming, football, music etc.
- Budget for build up our own Social Enterprise for generating our own income as for donation and scholarship for good student in the future and also for creating job for less fortunate villager