University of Stuttgart Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students from Developing Countries – Germany (Fully-funded)
Duration: 2 years
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Summary: If you are a student from a developing country interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart, you should take a look at two of its master’s programmes which are fully funded by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – one of the largest funding organizations for the international exchange of students and researchers.
Eligibility: International students who
- will receive their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or Ph.D.)
- have received good grades so far
- are not recipients of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are in the final stage of their studies
- 750 euros in monthly stipend
- Return travel allowance on the most economic route
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of a total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Successful candidates still have to pay an administrative and social fee of about 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
Before you apply, carefully read the instructions.