University or Organization: University of Glasgow
Deadline: January 13th, 2020.
Details: The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and currently spread over a number of different campuses.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. Here students can get the diversity of occupations and varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the UK, EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a studentship, the applicant must be registered as a Ph.D. degree student at the university in session 2020-2021. Candidates must have to complete their bachelor’s and master’s degree by research in the relevant subject area.
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of this educational program then you are suggested to be registered as a Ph.D. degree student at the University of Glasgow. After being accepted, you need to follow these two steps for the opportunity application:
Step 2 – The 16 shortlisted projects are then advertised to prospective students with project teams selecting their preferred candidate. From the projects which have successfully identified a potential candidate, 8 financial aid positions will be awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, candidates are required to hold the bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The grant will provide a full tuition fee for the course.