Umi Mentorship Program 2024
Deadline: 31st December, 2023
Summary: Applications are open for the Umi Mentorship Program 2024 for Mums of African Descent. Umi supports mums from Africa with information, connection, and community needed to take care of themselves and their little ones.
Details: Launched in June 2023 to help new mothers and mums of children below age 3 become better versions of themselves as mothers, wives, partners, and world-class professionals, the Umi Mentorship Program has paired mentees in the United Kingdom, Nigeria, and South Africa with experienced mentors who supported them in their motherhood and professional journeys.
- Selected mentees will be paired with an experienced mum and professional who have walked familiar paths.
- Mentees will get the support they need to have a progressive career and raise sound children.
- Mentees will get access to a private community of mums walking similar paths.
- Applicants must be from Africa and can be living either on the continent or in the diaspora.
- Applicants must be the biological mother of a child who is between ages 0 and 3 years.
- Applicants must be willing to invest their time and attention in becoming a better mum and professional.
- Applicants must commit to fully participating in the mentorship program over the three months of their selected cohort.
The next cohort is from February 1, 2024, to April 30, 2024. The application deadline is December 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm anywhere in the world.