The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (HiiL) Innovating Justice Challenge 2020 (10,000 EUR non-equity funding)
Deadline: August 5, 2020
Summary: Are you a startup addressing justice problems and want to grow into an impactful business? Do you want to be part of a unique ecosystem of justice innovators? Apply now for the HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge 2020.
Details: The Innovating Justice Challenge invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of their 2020 accelerator cohort. Since 2011, they have successfully funded, trained, and scaled over 110 startups globally. They are the only accelerator worldwide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching, and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organizations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the Innovation Justice Forum 2021)
Open to startups that:
- Have products or services that prevent or resolve justice problems (e.g. help people to get access to legal services, work on removing barriers for people to access financial services, or get a registered identity, preventing (digital) fraud, tracking crime, etc.).
- Are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- Have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- Have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- Are led by a strong team of the experienced and inspiring founder(s).
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from:
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Are you a game-changer that is ready to transform the justice sector?