Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Ph.D. Scholarships 2021 for International Students (Fully-funded)
Duration of Scholarship: For 4 years
Deadline: 1st December 2020 for July 2021 intake
Host institutions: National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
Summary: Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship for international applicants seeking admission to pursue a full-time Ph.D. programme at NTU in 2021.
Details: The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to offer Ph.D. training to be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS or NTU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a Ph.D. degree by either NUS or NTU.
Eligible Field of Study: Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
Value of Scholarship: The award provides support for up to 4 years of Ph.D. studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
* Subject to terms and conditions