Russian Scholarship For International Students 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
Duration: 2 years
Scholarship Level: MSc/MBA/MPA programs
Deadline: Partial Scholarship – 15th July 2020 and Full Scholarship – 10th April 2020
Details: RANEPA is offering a Russian Scholarship for International Students in Master Degree Scholarships. Students who are interested in Scholarships are eligible from around the world to apply for the degree programs.
RANEPA is a University Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation or RANEPA. This is a Good Opportunity because they are offering Full Masters Scholarship as well as a Partial Scholarship.
Available Fields of Study:
Following Fields and majors are offered in RANEPA Master Scholarship in Russia:
- MSc in Global Public Policy (Only Partial Scholarships)
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) Full and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) Full and Partial scholarships
- MSc in Project Management – Full and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in International Business – Full and Partial Scholarships
- Students from any country can apply for this Russian Scholarship 2020-2021.
- Applicant’s age must be 18-45 years old.
- Students who are applying for Scholarship in Russia 2020 must have a valid Undergraduate Degree.
- No, IELTS is required for the program, but still, if you have it, you would be having more chances of Scholarship.
- No Application Fee Required.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition waiver scholarship from 10 to 40%.
- Opportunity to stay on campus dormitory
- Candidates need to submit a University transcript of courses + notarized interpretation into Russian.
- University Degree (Candidate must possess a state-approved degree of bachelors) + notarized translation into Russian.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV/AIDS test Verified pathological evaluation with a notarized translation into Russian.
To apply for a Full Scholarship: prepare a Letter of motivation stating why you are the best candidate for the RANEPA Master Scholarship, then you need to make a zip file for your documents and send them before 10 April 2020 to this email address: email@example.com.
While, For Partial Scholarship: