PwC – Virtual Case Experience
Deadline: Rolling basis
Summary: Ready to join our virtual teams? Our Virtual Case Experience is an interactive online platform providing virtual work experience to students. You’ll work on simulated client projects virtually, from wherever you are and on your own time. You’ll get instructions from real PwC staff, to master the virtual client case and experience what we do and how we help our clients firsthand.
Details: A lot of these experiences are free for students, just sign-in and start right away. You can complete these programmes in your own time at your own pace and earn a certificate after completing the programme.
Hear more about the Virtual Case Experiences from Natalie, she’ll take you on a quick tour and explain everything about the programme.
Why would I want to do a Virtual Case Experience?
In a nutshell: Virtual Case Experience is designed first and foremost to help students. By completing the programme, you will:
- Better understand the diverse and exciting tasks we offer at PwC
- Learn more about our people, culture, atmosphere and how we serve our clients
- Gain insights about certain business units and better understand them and their tasks before applying for a job
- Build the skills and confidence that will set you up for success as you move from the world of study to the world of work
Is there a difference between PwC’s Internship Programme and the Virtual Case Experience?
Think of the Virtual Case Experience like a risk-free opportunity to try out a career at PwC:
- Our Virtual Case Experience is open to all students (no applications needed).
- You can’t make any mistakes in our Virtual Case Experience (no pressure).
- The best part is, our Virtual Case Experience is truly digital and you can complete it in your own time, from anywhere in the world.
The main difference to our PwC’s Internship Programme is that you will not be employed by PwC and will not be paid. Our Virtual Case Experiences are designed to replicate the work that you would do at PwC, the work is based on real scenarios, however, you won’t be working specifically for us. Therefore, you need to apply for a position.
- Open to all students
Our Virtual Case Experiences are – and will always remain – completely free. You can also attempt any of our Virtual Case Experience with no prior work experience – try them out and don’t forget to let us know what you think.