Oxera – Economics Intern Analyst
Location: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, UK
Summary: Oxera is looking for an Intern Analyst to be based in one of our offices to support our performance assessment team with project and business development initiatives.
Details: With a reputation for credible and insightful analysis, our competition experts advise companies, policymakers, regulators, courts and lawyers on economic issues relating to competition, finance, and regulation.
Drawing on our knowledge of the entire regulatory process, we help companies to build robust cases to engage regulators, while assisting regulators themselves to design strategies and incentives that lead to optimal market outcomes.
We also support investors in regulated industries when they need to identify value drivers, enabling them to make informed decisions. The team is highly international and covers all regulated sectors (e.g. water, energy, transport, financial services).
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, and should be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Economics or Finance (preferred). A solid background in microeconomics is also preferential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Stata and/or R
- In addition to excellent spoken and written English, fluency in a second European language is preferred
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package with comprehensive benefits
- A collaborative working environment, with client exposure from day one
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry
- A structured career path
- First-class, hands-on learning with training and development opportunities