Momentum Data – Internship (marketing & operations)
Summary: At Momentum Data we are rethinking the way enterprise B2B marketing teams operate. Founded in London, and serving the world’s largest enterprises from our Barcelona office, we are using cutting-edge technologies, such as AI & Robotic Process Automation, to help B2B marketers leverage the potential of direct marketing channels and of B2B social media.
We are a group of young and driven professionals from all corners of the globe who have come together in Barcelona. Our team is multilingual, but our daily work requires full fluency in English.
Details: This is a 360 degrees internship, so you will get insights into all different departments. Among other activities you will be supporting our operations team in the day to day marketing campaigns they are running for our clients. This will include the audience gathering and technical setup of the campaigns as well as personalised content creation. Another part of your internship could be to support our sales and marketing teams in their new customer acquisition activities. Over time you will be able to understand the general work we do, and in conversation with the management we will be able to place you on the jobs you feel more interested in and best suited for.
- Fluency in English
- Other languages are a plus
- General curiosity and interest in marketing
- Well structured working style
- Fun and friendly team-play skills
- Easy orientation in the digital world
- Join one of the hottest Barcelona-based high-growth startups!
- Young and multinational team with fun and driven team spirit
- Terrace-office in the heart of Barcelona (frequent after-works)
- Pioneer in AI-powered B2B Marketing and B2B Social Media
- Experienced, inspiring founders with high-growth track record