McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Asia-Pacific Program 2020
Date: August 13-14, 2020
Deadline: July 27, 2020
Summary: The Next Generation Women Leaders Asia-Pacific event is a two-day virtual workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership. McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large. We invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey with us.
Details: Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which they can use in school, work, and life. As attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
- Applicants should be currently based in the Asia-Pacific region or interested in pursuing a career in the Asia-Pacific region;
- Open to students graduating no later than in 2021 or professionals with fewer than seven years of work experience.
To apply, submit the following documents:
- Resume: Your resume (in English) should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Cover letter (optional): A cover letter (one-page maximum, in English) should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective teamwork with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture/nationalities, gender, personalities, or work preferences.
- Your office or practice preference: When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. They advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry. You should be fluent in the local language.