LinkedIn Premium Essentials 12 months free for Students
Of course, Linkedin, the social network for professionals, shouldn’t be a new thing for you.
Linkedin is a business and employment-oriented service, launched in 2003, mainly used to connect with professionals; a business person, Investors, Executives, Domain Experts, etc. to build the professional/business network including employers posting jobs and job seekers directly applying for a job. In addition to that, LinkedIn has many features like any other social media to build your profile. At the moment, there is again the offer that students receive LinkedIn Premium Essentials for free for a whole 12 months.
Details: As a student, you have a great advantage because LinkedIn is the best network platform to expand your professional environment. It is helpful to exchange ideas with other applicants and, if necessary, with industry veterans.
Benefits and conditions:
The premium membership has the following advantages:
- Premium member badge on your profile, if you want.
- Get full free access to 13,000+ expert-led courses equivalent to a $25/month subscription on LinkedIn Learning.
- You can directly send 5 InMails (Email) per month from your profile to other LinkedIn Members.
- Find all list of LinkedIn profiles that viewed your profile in the last 90 days.
- Job insights that match your skill sets.
- Get featured when you apply for jobs on LinkedIn. Checking the Feature my Application when applying for the job application will list your application at the top of the job poster’s inbox.
- feature allows anyone to contact you directly for free and your profile may be suggested to other Premium members with similar career interests.
- Quickly create a resume using your LinkedIn profile with an in-platform Resume Builder.
However, there are some conditions to use the premium offer. You have to be a student. There is no automatic renewal, no payment method is required. All you need is a university email address.
This is how you register:
Registering and verifying as a student is very easy.
- Register your university email on this special LinkedIn page.
- Activate with the confirmation link in the e-mail.
We wish you a lot of fun with LinkedIn Premium and hope that you have a good start to your career!