Lagos Model United Nations 2021
Duration: 26th – 28th November, 2021
Location: Unilag Akoka, Lagos
Details: The Lagos Model United Nations, hosted by the Faculty of Law, the University of Lagos, is the biggest annual Model United Nations Conference held in West Africa by a Nigerian school. The conference was birthed by the sweat, hard work and doggedness of the staff and students of the Faculty, who had gone for various Model United Nations across the world (including, but not limited to the National Model United Nations in New York and Washington D.C, the National Model United Nations in Rome) and realized the importance of bringing such experience and quality, not just for the University, but for our society.
The Lagos Model United Nations Conference returns for its sixth edition from 26th – 28th November 2021. With this year’s theme set as “REINFORCING OUR FOUNDATIONS: LESSONS FROM THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC FOR THE EFFECTIVE ACHIEVEMENT OF THE SDGs“, delegates will have in-depth discussions on issues derailing the achievement of the 2030 agenda and proffer solutions via the voting on, and passing of resolutions. The conference will host over 300 delegates from all over the world. With a simulation of 11 committees from the United Nations, this promises to be our best conference yet!
Condiments of registration fee:
- Delegate fee.
- Pass into Opening and Closing plenary.
- Delegate lunch and Conference materials
- Entry into Idea fair, SDG workshop, and other side attractions
- Delegate dance/Socials.
- Please note that payment of fees should be made after the registration form is completed.
Early registration fees:
- Individual – 20,000/ $50 or its Naira equivalent at the time of registration.
- Delegation (of 10) – 190,000 / $460 or its Naira equivalent at the time of registration.
Late registration fees:
- Individual – 25,000/$60 or its Naira equivalent at the time of registration.
- Delegation (of 10) – 250, 000 / $600 or its Naira equivalent at the time of registration.
Having understood the registration details, please proceed to register of the conference below.