KPMG Trainee Auditor 2023
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Details: Our people embrace the responsibility they have to clients, our global network and each other. We have a clear sense of purpose when we come to work every day: We believe that our work helps to build confidence in the capital markets and strengthen the economy, ultimately driving progress and prosperity in the societies in which we live and work. To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Trainee Auditor (m/f) – Starting in January 2023 for 3 to 6 months
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working,
- Play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
- Work on a diversified portfolios of international clients,
- Gain solid technical knowledge
- Receive coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
- Is within his/her Bachelor/Master studies in either Audit, Finance, Engineering / IT or Accounting,
- Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude, is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Is fluent in English.
- Fully funded
Want to have an international career in a dynamic European financial centre? If so, please apply online!