KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Location: KAIST, South Korea
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021
Duration: 4 years
Summary: KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in Korea on scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will help the selected students to get advanced education and to make progress in research, entrepreneurship, and globalization. The KAIST University scholarship 2022 will select the students on the basis of academic record, interpersonal skills, integrity, and leadership skills.
Details: The KAIST South Korea scholarship for undergraduate students is available for almost any field of study. International students have a great chance to get an education in a diverse and advanced environment. As this is a full scholarship, it will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST International Students Scholarship 2022.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering:
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must have a good academic record.
- The applicants have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
- The applicants must read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it properly. Make sure you follow the instructions while filling the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees but before that do check your application form again as you can not edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the date upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.