Jola Law Social Media Intern (Paid Position)
Location: Toronto, Canada (Remote)
Duration: 6 months (can be extended)
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Summary: Jola Law is currently recruiting social media interns to administer their social media accounts, and manage their firm’s website to enhance their marketing goals. This position is paid.
Details: Jola Law is an Ontario-based Law firm dedicated to providing legal advice and assistance. If you need a trusted and experienced legal professional who will go the extra mile for you and that’s what we offer at JOLA LAW. We provide a wide range of services across various legal fields. Our dedicated team will help you navigate the Canadian Immigration and Justice System with ease and our reputation are built on trust, integrity, competence, and results.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Intern to administer our social media accounts, create original text and video content, and manage our firm’s website in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Our ideal candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills, be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and be able to express our firm’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Our social media intern will;
- Develop social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement;
- Achieve a visible and reputable online presence while ensuring virality;
- Write engaging blog posts and articles and use multimedia tools such as videos, photos and infographics to build followership;
- Generate, edit and share engaging content on all the firm’s social media platforms daily;
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals;
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platform using tools such as google Analytics;
- Advice business on social media and marketing trends and best practice;
- Develop marketing strategy to determine and optimize return on investment and fuel revenue growth;
- Manage all social media channels and make timely recommendations on improvement strategies;
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media post and developing discussions;
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, set specific objectives and report on ROI;
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
Applicants should have;
- A solid understanding of the use of social media platforms, particularly in relation to branding and customer engagement;
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithm and search engine optimization;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels;
- Experience with content management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- proficiency in English Language;
- Ability to design creative contents (test, image and video) etc.
- Possess strategic, organizational and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with web design an added advantage
- This position is paid
- It is a remote job, and the selected candidate will have the flexibility of choosing the work hours that best fit their schedule.
How to apply
To apply, send your resume and at least a link to one of your social media platforms to; firstname.lastname@example.org