HTW Berlin – Master’s in International and Development Economics – DAAD Scholarship
Deadline: 31 August 2020
Summary: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) can grant a limited number of scholarships (6-8) to cover living expenses (service fee is waived for recipients of such grants) for applicants from developing and newly industrialized countries. Applicants are selected by the DAAD in cooperation with HTW Berlin. For more information on the DAAD scholarship, please see the DAAD webpage
Details: For the Master’s in International and Development Economics programme starting in April 2021, the DAAD will grant additional scholarships for professionals from Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia.
They need to have a professional mandatory focus in the following assigned fields:
– Development of business parks and industrial zones
– Agrobusiness and Value Creation
– Automotive and Mobility
– Information and Communication Technology/ Digital Economy/New Technologies (including Renewable Energy/ Energy Efficiency)
– Textile Industry.
Who can apply for the DAAD scholarship?
Applicants for the DAAD scholarship must:
- come from a developing or newly industrialized country (link to list of eligible countries)
- have 2 or more years of professional experience since graduation
- must not have graduated longer than 6 years ago
- fulfill the MIDE admission requirements.