Harvard Business School Free Online Courses/Free Business Lessons
Details: Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by a diverse group of business leaders, and wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information they faced. Discuss and debate ideas with a global community of peers, while developing skills you can use to advance your career.
This offering features business concepts from a selection of HBS Online courses. Explore one or all of the following:
- Entrepreneurship Essentials: Develop a framework for analyzing the essential components of a venture
- Global Business: Examine the theory of government and its implications for your business
- Leadership Principles: Learn how to cultivate and lead high-performing teams
- Management Essentials: Consider decision-making as a process and explore how you can achieve better outcomes
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Understand and communicate the business case for taking purpose-driven action
- Leading in Turbulent Times: Gain insights on how to become a more resilient leader by exploring the courageous leadership of Ernest Shackleton
- Credential of Readiness (CORe): Learn about Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting.
This free offering consists of approximately 10 hours of material. You can access the lessons online, on your time, between April 9 and June 9, 2020. Learners will be given access to the lessons on a rolling basis every Tuesday and Thursday through Thursday, June 4, 2020.
- If you complete enrollment Thursday through Monday, you will receive lesson access the following Tuesday by 10 a.m.
- If you complete enrollment Tuesday through Wednesday, you will receive lesson access that Thursday by 10 a.m.
To note: In an effort to quickly launch these free business lessons, we needed to adhere to our traditional model, where you complete an application and then enroll. While you will be asked to apply, please know we are not reviewing applications. All those 18 years of age or older will automatically be accepted and prompted to enroll in these business lessons to receive access.
- Gain a competitive edge when entering the job market with new, actionable skills and knowledge
- Develop skills that can help you, your team, and the organization achieve success
- Advance your career with a deeper understanding of core business concepts.