Hanover Communication Public Affairs Intern 2020
Location: London, U.K
Duration: 12 weeks (start date available for February 24 and March 2,2020)
Details: Hanover is looking for ambitious, enthusiastic candidates to join the Advocacy (public affairs) team as an Intern for 12-weeks. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a real interest in public affairs, policy & UK politics. It will provide you with first-hand experience in an award-winning consultancy.
As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Advocacy (public affairs) team in monitoring political and parliamentary activity as well as support for media and marketing events and admin support for new business activity. You will have the opportunity to support the team in client work across a wide range of business sectors including technology, energy, food & drink and financial services.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- An demonstrable interest in UK politics and policy
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
The internship is for 12-weeks and paid at a competitive rate. Core office hours are 9.30 – 17.30 (with an hour for lunch) Monday to Friday.