Dubai American Academy Virtual Model United Nations (DAAVMUN) 2020- Free of Charge
Date: August 20-22, 2020
Deadline: July 31- Delegate application | July 16- Student Officer Application
Summary: Dubai American Academy MUN (DAAMUN) is hosting a free online conference online on August 20-22nd 2020 for high school and university students between the age of 12 and 19.
Details: Our exceptional executive team consists of passionate students from Gems Dubai American Academy that are driven to achieve excellence and provide all participants with the best quality experience possible.
In keeping up with the recent struggles of our world, our team has been fast to adapt and organize an online conference, DAAVMUN 2020 in addition to our in real life conference that will take place in May 2021.
Our conferences are focused on bringing together the leaders of tomorrow to conscientiously debate the most prominent issues that plague our world today and allow them to come up with pragmatic and optimal solutions to the global issues they engage with. For our team, the value of MUN lies in the way in which it teaches delegates the craft of diplomatic persuasion while upholding the values of international understanding and global dialogue. As such, we hope you are inspired to participate in our conferences in hopes of having fun, meeting people of all different backgrounds, expanding your knowledge, and developing as an individual in our ever-changing world.
- To be able to register for our conferences you must be between age 12-19
- Be currently enrolled in grade 7-12 with proficient English skills.
- This conference is free of charge
- Learn diplomatic and negotiation skills from the comfort of your home
- Make resolutions that are reviewed by UNHCR officers and policymakers and will have the potential to have a real impact on pressing global issues throughout the UNCHR MUN Refugee challenge