Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2024
Summary: The Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) embraces diverse experiences and draws from unique perspectives to develop business solutions that matter.
Details: VIBE offers university students an opportunity to experience what truly makes Deloitte distinctive and in turn, gives us an opportunity to connect with you.
VIBE is an interactive programme that is designed with your future in mind.
You’ll receive insight into the various service lines that enable our multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within these areas to take your career to the next level.
You’ll have to opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip you with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from university campus to the world of work. You’ll also have a direct opportunity to connect with some of our key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
Have you attained a pass mark above 65% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)?
Will you be in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university?
Honours in :
- Tax in 2024
- All Engineering streams in 2024
- Internal Audit in 2024
- Actuarial Sciences in 2024
- Mathematics, Mathematical statistics, Applied/Financial Mathematics, Physics, Computer/Data Science/Analytics, Quantitative Risk Management and (Applied) Statistics in 2024
- BCom Financial Management, Investment Management, BSc Financial Science and BSc or BCom Accounting in 2024.
- Environmental sciences, Sustainability, Risk Management, IT/Informatics, Information Systems/Technology
- Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.