Deloitte Africa Tax & Legal – TrAX Graduate Program 2023
Summary: As a Deloitte Tax & Legal professional, you will work with colleagues across the globe to address the complex, ever-changing challenges of our clients. This practical approach broadens your tax and legal knowledge, instils and builds confidence to take on new challenges, and allows you to expand your career possibilities. Your experience is enhanced by working on thought-provoking projects both for clients and the broader community alongside bright and motivated colleagues from all over the world.
Details: We have a team of approximately 280 specialised staff members across South Africa comprised of charted accountants, lawyers, and a variety of other professionals who offer specialist insight across many industries.
Deloitte Tax professionals keep current on the latest changes that impact clients’ business tax strategy, enabling clients to focus on business objectives while we address the tax requirements.
Deloitte Legal, amongst the largest legal and regulatory service providers in Africa, assists clients operating in increasingly complex legal, regulatory and digital environments through a multidisciplinary approach, combining integrated legal and commercial expertise.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
- Graduates who are currently completing a Postgraduate/Honours qualification in Tax and have completed an Accounting/Finance Undergraduate qualification
- New Graduates who have recently completed their Postgraduate/Honours in Tax and have completed an Accounting/Finance Undergraduate qualification
Where will Award be Taken?
Midrand South Africa
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
- As a recent tax graduate, the overall aim is to ensure that you benefit from a seamless integration into your professional role as a tax practitioner at Deloitte. The TrAX curriculum consists of the following pathways: specialized tax-technical development, professional & leadership development and on-the-job coaching/development through cross functional tax experience across tax service areas.
How Long will Program Last?
The programme consists of 24 months of ongoing development. It follows a blended learning approach as well as the performance methodology of Tax & Legal.
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
- If you are struggling to load multiple documents please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.