DAAD TU Berlin Summer Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students from Developing Countries
Deadline: April 20th, 2020
Details: The TU Berlin will be offering one scholarship, the TU Berlin President’s Scholarship to an exceptional applicant applying to participate in the 2020 TU Berlin Summer Program.
The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship is a scholarship, which has free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only. Please note that this scholarship does not include accommodation and travel expenses.
All applicants must register online for the TU Berlin Summer University, and pay the registration fee of 60€, in order to be considered for the scholarship. The registration fee will be refunded to unsuccessful candidates.
The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
In order to be eligible, the following two criteria must be met:
1. You must be currently studying and enrolled as a student at the time of application
2. You must reside outside of Germany
Guidelines for Submission (please read carefully!):
Please adhere to the following instructions in order to ensure that your application is eligible
– Please send an email with your application as 1 PDF attached including the 4 documents (Transcript, CV, Motivation Letter and Recommendation Letter).
– The email size should not be more than 5 megabytes.
-Please name your application according to the following example: YOUR LAST NAME_YOUR FIRST NAME_Scholarship.pdf
This will help us process your scholarship faster. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours after the submission. Remember to check your spam folder before contacting us again.
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following documents and combine them into 1
1. Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages)
2. CV (max. 2 pages)
3. Transcript of records (official grade list)
4. Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory). Note: unsigned letters will not be considered
Please send your application to our email address: email@example.com.