COVID-19 Innovation Challenge 2020 for Student Entrepreneurs and Innovators in India
Deadline: April 20, 2020
Do you have ideas to tackle the coronavirus pandemic? Then apply for the COVID-19 Innovation Challenge 2020, where you will be connected to subject matter experts and they will help you transform those ideas into reality.
Qcity, Telangana IT&C (Emerging Tech) are partnering with T-Hub to access the student ecosystem for the COVID-19 Innovation Challenge, which is a ideation program aiming to empower student innovators to get mentorship from renowned subject matter experts, transforming ideas into business propositions under the aegis of T-Hub and CCMB (The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology).
The focus areas for this challenge are:
- Low cost easy to implement – tracking of infected persons and their contact with other persons
- The spread of the virus and prediction if possible
- Easy to detection if a person is infected
- System Readiness for such Pandemics
- Progression cycle on The Pandemics
- Pandemics effect on other Health Sectors
- Top 2 will be part T-Tribe (A 6 month curated and structured program for student entrepreneurs)
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Analytical and Reasoning Skills
- Exploring new technologies
- Career Growth
- Open to student entrepreneurs and innovators in India;
- Applicants must still be undergoing study at the time they apply for the challenge.
- Applicants will be required to provide the name of their institution
- Must have a valid email
- Have a solution proposal