Chatham House Academy Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship 2021
Location: London, UK
Deadline: 20th September 2020 at 11:59 pm UK Time
Selection Criteria: The best candidates typically possess many or all of the following characteristics:
- Clear evidence of their leadership experience and background (personal or professional).
- Ability to explore problems with a holistic and inclusive perspective, with a natural curiosity towards issues and areas in the broader environment around their more specific research area of expertise.
- An original, relevant, and clear research project proposal – feasible in the given timeline of the fellowship.
- Relevant background experience demonstrated through their curriculum vitae.
- Strong track record in their area of expertise, including delivering research
- Good writing and presentation skills and a publishing record.
- Awareness of the international context of their research.
- A post-fellowship plan indicating how the candidate will apply their skills, knowledge, and experience to impact and influence in their home country or region.
- A clear vision of their contribution to the Academy programme and fellowship cohort.
Applicants must adhere to stated word limits and are advised to read through the information on the Academy’s webpages before applying. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered, nor will any additional or supplementary materials.
Benefits: The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of £2,365. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.