Bertelsmann-Udacity Next Generation Tech Booster Scholarship 2023
Deadline: 30th November, 2023
Summary: If you’re 18 years or older, have English comprehension, and are looking to develop job-ready skills in project management, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity, this scholarship program is for you.
Details: As a global leader in media, education, and services, Bertelsmann wants to empower people around the world to be successful in the tech and data sectors, especially those individuals who historically may not have access to such skill-building opportunities. This program aims to set up eager learners for exciting, high-paying careers in tech.
Bertelsmann and Udacity are teaming up to create change. This scholarship program aims to give learners around the world the opportunity to develop lucrative digital skills regardless of cultural background or social status. Apply to the Next Generation Tech Booster today and gain applicable skills to start a new career in tech and help break open the industry for the advancement of talent everywhere.
- Convenient: Courses are part-time and online so you can learn when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Flexible: Udacity flexible schedule means you can put in a few hours in the challenge phase, and 8-10 hours in the Nanodegree phase per week.
- In-depth: Students can access dozens of hours of free training modules and tutorials on project management, cybersecurity, or artificial intelligence and their real-world applications.
- Inclusive: The scholarship is available to interested learners around the world.
- Cutting-edge: Students get the exciting opportunity to learn competencies in one of three of the most in-demand and fastest-growing fields in tech.
- Mentor-supported: All students will be supported by content experts and tutors during the program.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Select a TrackLearners who apply to the program will select 1 of 3 tracks: Agile Software Development, AI Programming with Python, and Enterprise Security.
- Step 2: Challenge Course
17,000 applicants accepted into the program will enroll in a challenge course for their selected track, where they will learn the foundational elements of their chosen topic. The artificial intelligence and cybersecurity tracks have technical assessments on which applicants will be tested in order to qualify. The project management track has no technical assessment prior to the Challenge Course.
- Step 3: Scholarship Recipients Announced
The 500 top-performing students from their respective challenge courses receive a Nanodegree program scholarship.
- Monday, October 23, 2023: Next Generation Tech Booster applications open on Udacity’s website
- Thursday, November 30, 2023: Last day to submit applications to earn scholarship access on Udacity
- Monday, December 11, 2023: Scholarship recipients notified of their admission to the program
- Friday, December 15, 2023: Phase 1 Challenge start date
- Thursday, February 15, 2024: Phase 1 Challenge end date
- Friday, March 8, 2024: Phase 2 Nanodegree start date
- Monday, July 15, 2024: Phase 2 Nanodegree end date