Andela Technical Leadership Program – Cohort 30
Deadline: 17th November, 2023
Summary: Applications for the Andela Technical Leadership Program – Cohort 30 are now open. The Andela Technical Leadership Program is Andela Rwanda’s nine-month career accelerator program, in partnership with the Ministry of ICT & Innovation. The program aims at empowering Rwandan national with the prerequisite software engineering skills to become world-class technologists. It also blends technical learning with soft skills training, helping you to thrive in any work environment, especially when working with a distributed team.
Details: Through intensive learning, you’ll master the professional and technical skills you need to succeed as a software developer with the world’s top engineering teams. They will partner with you throughout this program. All they ask is that you bring a desire to learn and level up your career, while they provide you with access to online resources, mentorship, and a community of passionate software developers to support you at every step of your journey.
If you successfully complete the 9-month program, you will:
- Develop the technical and professional skills demanded by the global marketplace.
- Get access to Andela’s pool of technical mentors.
- Fast-track yourself to employability as a software engineer in the African tech ecosystem.
- Be Rwandan Nationals.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be willing to commit at least 6 hours to this program per day.
- If you’re a university student, you must be in the final year of your education. University graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Have basic skills in HTML, CSS and JS.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Stage 1: Online application
- Fill out the application form. To prepare for the upcoming technical assessment, refer to the Curriculum.
- Stage 2: Selection assessments
- Once you submit your application, in preparation for the technical assessment, attempt this Qualified sample test to familiarize yourself with the test platform. The technical assessment is compulsory and will help to evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned.
- You will receive an invitation to take the technical assessment on Qualified.
- You will also be invited to complete English proficiency tests (both written and spoken) to determine your fluency.
- Stage 3: Interviews
- Successful applicants who have passed both assessments will be interviewed to determine their technical strength, communication skills and English fluency.