American University Cairo (AUC) African Graduate Fellowships 2020/2021
Deadline: February 15, 2020
Details: The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Degree level: Masters
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work