Adobe Research Women-in-Technology scholarship 2021
Deadline: 15th September, 2021
Summary: Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Details: One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding female undergraduate and master’s students studying artificial intelligence/machine learning, data science, computer science or mobile/web development at North American universities (including Canada and Mexico).
Scholarship America will accept up to 250 completed applications that meet our eligibility requirements, and after that point, the system will be closed. The application system will remain open until September 15, 2021 at 3 pm CST or until 250 applications are accepted.
In order to be eligible for the 2022 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Identify as female.
- Be a student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a North American university for the 2021-2022 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2022-2023 academic year. Graduating students are not eligible.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Maintain a strong academic record.
- Not have a relative working for Adobe.
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- A resume/CV.
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution.
- Three Letters of recommendation.
- Answers to four essay questions, which will be available upon application launch.
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.