Adidas Data Analytics Internship 2020 (Paid Internship)
Location: Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Date: May 27-August 14, 2020
Deadline: November 15, 2019
Details: Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who’s ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then Adidas invites application for a Data Analytics internship position. This is an opportunity to join a truly global business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
- Raise brand awareness through market and research analysis on the consumer.
- Gather data and identify trends/opportunities to evolve and grow the business; quantify growth opportunity and financial projections.
- Identify focus areas and make recommendations to improve brand presence.
- Present ideas to engage with our consumer beyond digital & social and present a point-of-view on the athlete, collegiate asset and celebrity activation.
- Partner cross-functionally on communications, product cycle process, media requests, etc.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.), PowerPoint
- Visualization and reporting (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Customer Experience Analysis and Measurement (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Testing & Optimization tools (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Currently enrolled in a 2019-2020 full-time academic program.
- Further, graduating in winter 2020 or spring 2021
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Also be available to work full-time in Portland, Oregon for the duration of the 12-week program (May 27th – August 14th)
- Submit a portfolio of your work (optional)
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in data processes automation through scalable and repeatable processes
- Develop predictive models using Python, R, or using statistical platforms such as SPSS
- Experience with Alteryx is strongly preferred
- Experience with Microstrategy or Tableau is preferred
- Experience with SAP HANA or Exasol is preferred
- Data preparation and munging with a variety of relational and non-traditional data sources
- Interns are paid hourly a minimum of $19/hr based on position and level of education
- Further, benefits include travel to and from the internship paid for upfront by Adidas
- Additional stipend to assist in your time in Portland
The internship application for Adidas goes beyond a traditional Cover Letter. In order to apply, the candidates must attach a 1-page PDF document to communicate to us what makes you a creator. You may use written communication, images, sketches, or any other means to communicate this as long as it is on 1 page and formatted as a PDF. Also, the applicants must note that the file must be under 5MB and attached in place of the Cover Letter.