2020 SOCAP Virtual Scholarship for Social Entrepreneurs
Date: October 21 – 23, 2020
Deadline: July 17, 2020
Summary: If you are one of the world’s most innovative social entrepreneurs, you are now invited to apply for a scholarship to SOCAP20
Details: Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that are creating impressive social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, SOCAP selects up to 150 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP Virtual conference on October 21 – 23, 2020.
Why you should attend the conference:
- Coming to the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from across the world.
- Attending SOCAP as a scholarship entrepreneur will be an amazing opportunity to meet other people who believe in the intersection of money and meaning from the grassroots to institutional investors.
- It’s a transformational experience to be alongside your peers from all corners of the world who are also seeking to make long-term impactful changes in their communities as a social entrepreneur.
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP20 Virtual (valued at $500)*
- Access to the Impact Accelerator@SOCAP (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands-on workshops, and networking) as well as exclusive Orientation Webinars to get the most out of the SOCAP experience
- Mentions on the SOCAP website, conference program book, and inclusion in our NEW SOCAP Investor LookBook
- The chance to interact with and present to investors during the conference*
- Distinctive status at SOCAP20 and FREE access to the new Abaca application (which helps connect entrepreneurs and investors virtually)