2020 Phoenix Entrepreneur Award At Coventry University, UK (MSc International Entrepreneurship)
Deadline: August 10, 2020
Summary: The MSc in International Entrepreneurship (MSc IE) is a unique programme aimed at learners who have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and/or want to set up business ventures and create value in national and international markets. To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants will need to apply for the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University starting in September 2020.
Details: The course is open to recent graduates, potential entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs already in business, and individuals who want to engage in consultancy or employed by larger organizations wishing to set up a new entrepreneurial project. It has been specifically designed to equip learners with knowledge and skills to start, grow, and expand their business ventures into international markets.
Field of Study: This award is open for MSc International Entrepreneurship course
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University.
- Applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or institution.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
In order to be considered for the Phoenix Entrepreneurship Award you will need to:
- Have a live offer for the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University and meet the entry requirement conditions according to your country of origin.
- Complete the application form, which includes a 500-word personal statement to include your past and current entrepreneurial activities and why this scholarship would aid your development
- Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.